• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [Spriter] Is looking for a job

dustinvdh

Job: U.F.O Pilot
Reaction score
Hello im a spriter i can make a custom client for you and make some sprites if you want to have me as spriter please leave a message

Maybe you could help my project to create custom sprites like armors and stuff like that.
Click on my signature to check it out.

If you want to be taken seriously, maybe you should post some sprites you have made so people know your skill level?

dustin ill talk with lord of the rings ot,i am spriter for them and i am gonna map and script for them also so if u send me some sprites that u make and if their good for the ot then ill approve u and you also need to watch all 3 lord of the rings so you know what your up against,this server is have custom sprites 9all) monsters spells quests items actions,so all be ready for a fantastic ot coming soon.(a while XD)

Back