• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

Spriter ~job~

tiag0_bn

Reaction score
Hi !
I'm looking for a person who works with spriter to do a job involving cannabis + outfit

Night go#8943

OP
OP
tiag0_bn

tiag0_bn

Reaction score
good afternoon, I'm already with a dear person here on the forum in the process of creation... thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Spriting an outfit while consuming cannabis?
Payment is in cannabis?
An outfit/look where someone is consuming cannabis?
Cannabis printed on an outfit?
All together?
I'm looking for an outfit that has the 'cannabis' theme, sorry for my bad english.

OP
OP
tiag0_bn

tiag0_bn

Reaction score
the Teksik94#6351 is a good spriter.
Hello man, thanks for the support!!!

I'm waiting for the completion of a service that I paid for 1 month ago, make 1 outfits male/female.
Should i report him?
Cardinale#1064

Carols

Reaction score
Hello man, thanks for the support!!!

I'm waiting for the completion of a service that I paid for 1 month ago, make 1 outfits male/female.
Should i report him?
Cardinale#1064
If you are looking for a spriter check this discord mate Join the This Is Spriting Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/7CJqh2MT)
And i know that @Anevis is back at spriting again so maybe try to reach out to him.
Also mark wolf is a nice option too, he delivered me an outfit after like 2-3 days :p

calixto

Reaction score
I recommend not paying for the service before seeing it ready and testing it..
many people do not give priority to the service, because they already have the money in their hands, and are not in a hurry

Ftilt

Reaction score
I recommend not paying for the service before seeing it ready and testing it..
many people do not give priority to the service, because they already have the money in their hands, and are not in a hurry
i work as a software dev and if someone hired me to do stuff for them i would not write a single code until i got paid but i see where you're coming from. maybe just a different work ethic for me as soon as i get paid i work shit off asap