• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Spriter Needed for Modern/Futuristic OT [H.D.P]

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
<^> H.D.P <^>​
"H.D.P" stands for Hammerdown Protocol. That is the name of the OT project that me and a few dedicated team members are working on. I am the founder of this OTS, and so it is my job to find people who would like to join this revolutionary project [the first of its kind].

First off, a little background/really quick summary of H.D.P.
The storyline is about Earth in the year 2012. Aliens have basically overrun the world, and those people who managed to survive have resorted to living in underground cities. Ground level and up is nothing but a wasteland now.
[If you want to learn/see more of this OTS, just click the link in my sig. or go to www.freewebs.com/hdprpg]

Now, I'm not here looking for a WHOLE team, for we already got one basically. All we really need is an extremely good spriter [Or just a really good one that will fulfill our expectations].

Info for the spriter:
REMEMBER!!! You won't be spriting swords and shields and mythical monsters and such. This IS a modern/futuristic OT [AKA Guns, aliens, cars, etc.].

So, if you are interested in joining AS A SPRITER, please let us know, and follow the following guideline.

Name:

To those of you who join, Welcome to our team. :)

PS: NO SLACKERS WANTED!!!

my.php

Last edited:
Back