• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Spriter

Itutorial

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Looking for a spriter that just wants to earn some money on the side. I have been working on a project for a while and its time to start working on graphics.

I am not in a rush on the project and can only spend so much money so fast on it so it wouldn't be enough work to consider it an actual job just a good way to make some side money.

The job now is environment. Grass, water, dirt, trees, walls, ect. The graphics will imitate perspective of tibia but the graphics will be much more vibrant and animated.

I am not looking for top-quality, the graphics can always be upgraded later if the project starts seeing revenue.

Depending on your talents, how fast you are, and how close you can get to the visuals I am imagining for the game will depend on payment.

If you are interested pm me here for contact information.

Last edited:
check my threads in jobs section or on links below:
although I cannot share everything that I have done, but just free sprites, you can roughly see my style there
also not charging per hour but per artwork

check my threads in jobs section or on links below:
although I cannot share everything that I have done, but just free sprites, you can roughly see my style there
also not charging per hour but per artwork
I think your reputation is already ruined :D no offense tho what i saw so far.

I think your reputation is already ruined :D no offense tho what i saw so far.
nothing isn't ruined. there is only one feedback that the guy decided to extend to 3 pages. Tho he isn't right, so I don't mind it.
If you read carefully you can see that it was overextended with no point.

Back