• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites for a naruto MOBA - trying to...

hyz

Reaction score
Hey guys, my nick is ROJAO Tibia game for over 15 years and I've been a developer for over 10 years, in that time I went through all areas of game development, I never stopped wanting to develop.

Now I'm going back to developing a MOBARPG based on the Naruto anime by Masashi Kishimoto.

mobago.png

The idea is to create the characters running, however, I'm not liking the angle of my characters, could someone tell me how I can improve?

For you to improve the first thing you should do is reduce the characters size to the max. of 35x35.
This will help basically because with less space you got more concentrated details.

they're fine IMO. it's just that the character push their upper body too forward so its very different from base tibia

Back