• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Spriting Service **Selling and Making Mounts**

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Basicly this is for those people who want just an extra uniqueness to there server!

For a low cost I will be making and selling Mounts for you!

Im currently Selling 3 Mounts

** Worg
** Dragon Lord
** Hydra

I can sell you these for cheaper cost OR make you a mount for the monster you want!

Also with 3 Mount orders or more I will for free give you my Advanced Mount System >>>
http://otland.net/f485/full-mount-system-super-unique-easy-edit-install-110484/

Enjoy :)

~Moistgiraffe

Last edited by a moderator:
Why selling these stuff to ppl? Just keep it to your server :)

Sorta on topic, but if you making mounts for players, does this mean you will be making custom sprites? I would assume yes.

With that in mind, would you be interested in being paid for just making sprites for new monsters? I would believe there would be alot more people interested in getting sprites made for their monsters, rather than having them to be mounts.

Also, on topic, why not post how much you want to be paid for this?

And like Arthur said... whats a worg?

Worg from lord of the rings ^^

Its like a crazy wolf that has bigger teeth etc.

Also im not making custom monsters i dont got that much creativity ^^ im a Good spriter, but not a creative one ^^

Back