• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

sql cannot connect

dany12345

Reaction score
Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) (2003)

ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "otserv123"
sqlPass = "(PASSWORD OK) :p didnt want show"
sqlDatabase = "otserv123"
sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "sha1"

TFS 0.3.6

USING: SCHEMAS-mysql.sql

Didnt Have ... forgotten.sql

With

sqlHost = "127.0.0.1"

Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Access denied for user 'otserv123'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (1045)

ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

Last edited:
Solution
Two error messages that state different things. The first one is that the server cant find the database service (cant connect).
The second one is probably because of permission. If that is the case you need to run the following SQL-query
GRANT ALL privileges ON otserv123.* TO 'otserv123'@localhost;
You have started your MySQL and Apache program? Xampp or Uniformserver?
otserv123 is your correct Database name on phpmyadmin?

Two error messages that state different things. The first one is that the server cant find the database service (cant connect).
The second one is probably because of permission. If that is the case you need to run the following SQL-query
GRANT ALL privileges ON otserv123.* TO 'otserv123'@localhost;

Solution
Follow a tutorial for windows. Look closely at each step and see if you missed anything. From the second message it looks like the mysql service is running but otserv123 user does not have permission. It’s way easier following a tutorial then waiting for us to guess what your problem is. We can only try to translate what the error messages mean.

i find the problem if just reset all my setting and it good
i dont see how put my thread Done :O
Post automatically merged:

Solved*

Last edited:
Back