• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

sql database error

Raymondpaul

Reaction score
Error

SQL query:

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 6

im using myphpadmin v 2.11 and mysql 5.0 any ideas?

i just ignored it when i hosted my ot, nothing really went wrong.. i dont really know what it will do if i made it fixed or not.

I suggest you just leave it for now, or you can get a better person at sql that is not me because i suck at sql to explain to you how to fix it.

Every forgottenserver.sql has that error.. i dont know why.. ive always had it..

I ignored it.

You should NOT ignore it. Triggers are made so the database take care to not lose its integrity. They are VERY IMPORTANT!

Download phpMyAdmin version 2.11 or use another MySQL tool to manage your database to import it.

Also, if you really use phpMyAdmin 2.11, this error shouldn't occur.

You should NOT ignore it. Triggers are made so the database take care to not lose its integrity. They are VERY IMPORTANT!

Download phpMyAdmin version 2.11 or use another MySQL tool to manage your database to import it.

Also, if you really use phpMyAdmin 2.11, this error shouldn't occur.

That didnt work for me, still got that error.
I used mysqladmin to import it.
By the way, when I export that (with phpmyadmin) I get another dump, which is compatible with all phpmyadmin versions, and works has triggers

Back