• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SQL DataBase: Evolution to Forgotten

mamon_2

Banned User
Reaction score
Hi, well now Im using Evolutions files, but I need to adapt my SQL data base to Forgotten data base cause they are different.... If any one knows any guide or any program to do that, let me know plz...

Hi, well now Im using Evolutions files, but I need to adapt my SQL data base to Forgotten data base cause they are different.... If any one knows any guide or any program to do that, let me know plz...

Good question!
But can you keep all your characters data?

Sorry, didn't explain good enough in last post.

What I meant is that you must run that command for all the tables and post the output here. What it does is to tell us how the tables are made. (easier to look at that, than to look at evo.sql)

Oh, and you're have to use the commandpromt (cmd)
Code:
C:\>
C:\>mysql -u root -p
<enter password>
mysql>USE dataBaseNameForEvo
mysql>DESCRIBE players;
-- Copy output to forum --
mysql>DESCRIBE accounts;
-- AND SO ON FOR ALL TABLES --

Last edited:
Dont wry, I made a RESET for run Forgotten =)

EVERYTHING FOR THIS COOL OT!

Could I lose 200 players?
Or they will come back knowing that it is the best 8.0 with the best sources! xD

use SimOne sqlconverter and you don't go lost your accounts and players more you lost house items more this is good x)

Back