• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sql import problem

krixen114

Reaction score

Updated phpmyadmin but still same, (Scrolldown for new error report) Please help me!

It worked fine when installing later version of forgotten,
then I deleted the database and made new one and now trying to import the new sql file to the new database.
But I got some errors that makes me crazy, ive tried to fix it with some small changes but no success.
Please help me!

Code:
Error

SQL-fråga:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL sa: Dokumentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' at line 1

thank you

Last edited:
updated to phpMyAdmin 2.10.3

I do got the tabels (like accounts, players and such), but i still got errors

still same:
Code:
Fel

SQL-fråga:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL sa: Dokumentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

thank you

Last edited:
First update your phpmyadmin to 2.11
you can download it on www.phpmyadmin.net
when finished the download, unzip it, if you are using xampplite, unzip it to your xampplite folder (normaly c:/xampplite/) and rename it to PhpMyAdmin

next follow these steps if you are using xampplite:

1: enter in http:/localhost/phpmyadmin and make a new database, just choose a name for it, like "otserver" for example.
2: open Start>execute>cmd
3: type: cd (forgottenserver folder, like C:\forgottenserver\)
example: cd c:\forgottenserver\

4:then if it's right, type: dir xampplite -u root "database name" -p < forgottenserver.sql ex: C:\xampplite\mysql\bin\mysql -u root otserver -p < forgottenserver.sql

so It ill ask you to put the password, if you don't have to put password to enter on phpmyadmin so leave it blank
ok if it's all right its done then, look on http:/localhost/phpmyadmin if your database is all right :)

Hope it helped :)

Last edited:
How much tabels and record must have? (to good?)

\ /This is OK?
\/

208de2c8c9fa4be8.png

// Sorry, for my english.
// Salute,
// Seifer

Last edited:
I have PhpMyAdmin 2.10.2 and have error...

Error

zapytanie SQL:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL zwrócił komunikat:
#1064 - Something is wrong in your syntax obok 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' in line 1

This is good install The Forgotten Server in MySql?

Back