• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SQL the best? Prove it.

Falazen

Reaction score
Mods are probably going to close this, but I need help and I'm EXTREMELY pissed. Ive been running a server for about a month, and now I get the "over 100 errors listed" or whatever and players can no longer log in. Along with this, theres only about a 2% chance you actually hit your character list (you get error 2000020 or something.)

Yeah, had XML for like 5 years never had this problem: SQL... got a problem. Big one.

I need help with this SOOOOOO much with SOOOOOOOOO many other players, yet no answer?

Sure, SQL is less laggy for you and has more flexibility, but what use is this if it doesn't run?

PLEASE HELP!

P.S: tried using just about every TFS there is.
P.S.S: Not a IP issue, i cant log in as the host with anconia.servegame.com, 67.175.220.140, AND EVEN 192.168.1.1.
P.S.S.S: Don't say "theres already a tutorial for this" blah blah. NOT TRUE. I downloaded everything, sources, ect, followed the steps WORD FOR WORD, and i get the error "cannot find TheForgottenServer.ico".

I remember getting this kind of errors after running an OTS for like 2 months on my Windows XP machine. I didn't solve it back then, but I also run mysql with default configuration. In your place I'd try playing with my.cnf file and increasing some values - good tool for that would be mysql administrator

p.s about that .ico file - you may manually choose it in your devcpp project options, but this problem doesn't have anything to do with TFS.

I remember getting this kind of errors after running an OTS for like 2 months on my Windows XP machine. I didn't solve it back then, but I also run mysql with default configuration. In your place I'd try playing with my.cnf file and increasing some values - good tool for that would be mysql administrator

p.s about that .ico file - you may manually choose it in your devcpp project options, but this problem doesn't have anything to do with TFS.

Then how do I get rid of it?!

As I wrote - try setting some mysql values higher. Use MySQL Administrator, go to the 'startup variables' section and browse through the available options, esepcially 'advanced networking' tab.

As I wrote - try setting some mysql values higher. Use MySQL Administrator, go to the 'startup variables' section and browse through the available options, esepcially 'advanced networking' tab.

Having trouble even downloading this thing. -_-

Nope. Everything was set up correctly. Still happens here and there. (it stopped for 2 days and just randomly happened again.) Idk wtf is up u_u

First of all, why would we close the thread? As far as I know we have no reason for doing that.

Second of all, there's been a couple of threads with people complaining about this too, I might suggest that you use the newest version of TFS, can be found here. I think this might solve your issue.

Back