• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved (SQLite) Difficulties creating a GM and higher char

GSWielder

Reaction score
I'm using TFS 8.54-8.57 version. I can change the group ID of the account to "3" just fine, but the group ID of the character I want to become a GM/CM/God will not go above "3," which I believe is senior tutor.

Any clue as to why this is happening?

Last edited:
Temporarily add a talkaction (make a copy of promote, edit it so that it just effects the groupid of the calling cid and does no checks.) that just sets your group ID to 5. Make your god. Then remove it. You can actually even do this live. Edit the talkactions index, add the script. '/reload talkactions' do your promoting. remove the script from the talkactions and '/reload talkactions' again.

But yeah... You should abandon SQLite as soon as possible.

Temporarily add a talkaction (make a copy of promote, edit it so that it just effects the groupid of the calling cid and does no checks.) that just sets your group ID to 5. Make your god. Then remove it. You can actually even do this live. Edit the talkactions index, add the script. '/reload talkactions' do your promoting. remove the script from the talkactions and '/reload talkactions' again.

But yeah... You should abandon SQLite as soon as possible.

He can't reload if hes not a God I think but a restart will do:)

I'm using TFS 0.2.7, not sure if that makes a difference.

Regarding the script part, I've only found a buyprem talkaction script, which I'm guessing is the same thing.

Back