• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [SqLite]Error while changing details of player in database

Cute Fighter

The Restart
Reaction score
Hello everybody!!
I'm using sqlite expert personal 1.7.82
I get an error when I'm trying to save changed details of a player in the database :/ example: changed number in "looktype"
i get this error:
"Overflow while converting variant of type (Int64) into type Integer)"

I don't know whats wrong :/
I'm hoping someone can help me
thanks forwards!

Hello Dude, Maybe you can use this program to edit your database: "sqlitestudio-1.0.0-b6"
All OT-server SQLite, I use this program and dont found errors,
After edit the player, click with "ok", close the page, and Get "REFRESH" ;D

see you!

Hey , Is anyone there who can help me with an OT server?
I would like to have a OT Server Armonia or Evo 8.4 !
But i really need a map.. And some help how to host it becuse, I have found some servers and joined it and played but the other people couldn't join :S So i need some help to open my ports in my routher , Please contact me ASAP.

Btw I'm from Sweden.

Hey , Is anyone there who can help me with an OT server?
I would like to have a OT Server Armonia or Evo 8.4 !
But i really need a map.. And some help how to host it becuse, I have found some servers and joined it and played but the other people couldn't join :S So i need some help to open my ports in my routher , Please contact me ASAP.

Btw I'm from Sweden.

this whole forum is helping u with ur ot server...just look around for the things u need and check out the tut's...almost for everything u can find a tut...
good luck ;)

Back