• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SQLite

Wesey the Old

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new in SQL and I don't know how it works yet. And becouse I didn't get any answer on the other threads, I made 1 here.

Here is the problem: When I open the account manager in the game, it sais wrong temple position. So I checked the temple position with the temple position in the config. It wasn't the same, so I changed it. I still was wrong. So I opened the server database with SQLite and opened the players tab becouse some people said I had to change the temple x,y and z there to. So I filled the coordinats in the Default Value and it still didn't worked.

So where do I have to fill in the coordinats? (I mean in wich tab, like precision, default value or collate.

Also could the town id be a problem. So my next question is, where can I see what the town id of a town is? Don't just say Map Editor, Becouse I already tried something there, so please give some more information.

I hope someone can help me.

yours,

Wesey the Old

Back