• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint SS Pics not allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think thats how he looks like in real life. Therefore, that thread is counted as a spam-thread.

real life ss

Real life Screen Shot?...

Also, obviously you cannot post an image of someone without their consent. If you do it IRL you can get sued for a rather hefty sum.

If Arieswar wants his real-life picture posted on OtLand for everyone to see, I'm sure he will post it himself.

Real life Screen Shot?...

Also, obviously you cannot post an image of someone without their consent. If you do it IRL you can get sued for a rather hefty sum.

If Arieswar wants his real-life picture posted on OtLand for everyone to see, I'm sure he will post it himself.

Exactly, that's called common sense. You don't have any right to post other people's pictures without their permission and it's none of your business how he looks like in RL.

And obviously a real life photograph isnt a screenshot. How fucking dumb are you?

Do you walk around in rl with a keyboard and press "Print" everytime something nice happens? damn you're stupid.

This is not a flame thread. If you wish to flame, you can do it outside Otland. Next one to post a flaming message will receive an infraction.

The reason why it got deleted should be pretty obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.