• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux SSL Certificate verifying for the server.

S

Shadow_

Hello,
I just tried to verify my vertificate with the files i received and i have no idea why it didn't work with many tutorials:
the available files are :
(Those files i received from the service provider)
asgard-ot_com.crt
asgard-ot_com.ca-bundle
asgard-ot_com.p7b
and i have the private key file

anybody know how to configure it with my server?
Linux Version : Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

You can use certbot to automatically generate and use Let's encrypt SSL certificates for free.

Here is an Ubuntu 18.04 guide I have used several times:

If you want to manually add your own certificates, you have to look into how your web server serves them, and link your virtual host to your crt and ca-bundle. This is a bit different depending on nginx, apache, virtual host configurations etc.

You can use certbot to automatically generate and use Let's encrypt SSL certificates for free.

Here is an Ubuntu 18.04 guide I have used several times:

If you want to manually add your own certificates, you have to look into how your web server serves them, and link your virtual host to your crt and ca-bundle. This is a bit different depending on nginx, apache, virtual host configurations etc.

Literally first google result

Thank you guys i got it working :).
Post automatically merged:

a little issue, i can't use the client anymore because it points to asgard-ot.com not the IP adress..

-- never mind allowed ports through firewall thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back