• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stack players from realm?

stian

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey, are we allowed to list ALL players from a multiworld OT? Like merge them together.

Etc
world 0 130 players
world 1 118 players

That makes 238 players on the stat?

Hey, are we allowed to list ALL players from a multiworld OT? Like merge them together.

Etc
world 0 130 players
world 1 118 players

That makes 238 players on the stat?

Yep I think it shouldnt be against the rules judging that its one server using several worlds :) but its still just same server :p

I guess Elf's or Talaturen's server was banished for the same thing, it was allowed on ots-list.org but not on otservlist.org

Well, for my list, i gonna add a realm option. Just so every server can be stacked automaticly there. But if i want servers like realms on the otservlist i have to wrap it myself. Doesn't otservlist have a rule list or something?

No, when you "stack" the amount of players on different realms your server will be banished!

Its still different judging that the login thing is the same :S meaning its an uber multi world :p

I see why there is a problem with stacking the players online if its the same server, everything is connected :p Its not 4 different servers hosted on different dedicated server :p

Well, added my own little multirealm system to the VAPus OTlist, still it would be nice to hear a little about this on otservlist from owner.

If server is being banned for that, I think it sux. Because, it's the same server

Yes, it's true. :p

(I guess I report a little lower just so I it seems like I get fewer botters).

Back