• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

STAFF: [RPG] No Name Yet 8.0

Apollo

Herban Legend
Reaction score
Hello readers!

I am making an ot with a real friend, hes kind of a OT noob, but he has great net and his computer is usually online 24/7, my last OT held about 101 players on.

I will be making this an OT, since I got a new map for an RPG server, I am going to either make it with stages between these variables:

Lvl | 8 - 20 | x50
Lvl | 20 - 50 | x40
Lvl | 50 - 75 | x25
Lvl | 75 - 100 | x20
Lvl | 100 - 200 | x15
Lvl | 200 - 300 | x10

Positions

Hoster - Chris
LUA Scripter - jkotni6
Monster Maker - Xine
Spell Maker - Xine
Mapper - Gratios
Mapper - Vick
C++ Coder - Needed
AAC Page Designer -Hussein Hero

Note: All the members will have a working Moderator on ou7r forum, and a GM or GOD depending on their position. I will not be hiring anybody who will abuse their position, they will automatically be fired.

What I expect from the people who want to join the team:

1. LUA Scripter

Expecation: I expect the person to have and know how to script SQL NPC's using Jiddos LUA System, and make custom movement actions, talkactions, ect.

2. Mapper

Expectation: Since the map is already made, I will need you to make custom spawns for the OT. Even using the custom monsters Xine will be making. And to also place the NPC's inside the map.

3. C++ Coder

Expectation: To be able to edit The ForgottenServer. Ex: Making custom commands, and making new cool effects, also, a custom binary would be great.

4. AAC Designer

Expectation: Make a cool or find a logo for our OT, and to also design a nice, clean, feeling to our site for our players.

The server:

1. Already made map
  2. Custom Spells
  3. Working NPC's
  4. Using The ForgottenServer
  5. SQL Database already setup
  6. Test Characters
  7. AAC website
  8. Forum

HOW TO APPLY

Name:
Position you are applying for:
Why I should hire you:
Languages:

Thanks for reading!

Xine

Hello readers!

I am making an ot with a real friend, hes kind of a OT noob, but he has great net and his computer is usually online 24/7, my last OT held about 101 players on.

I will be making this an OT, since I got a new map for an RPG server, I am going to either make it with stages between these variables:

Lvl | 8 - 20 | x50
Lvl | 20 - 50 | x40
Lvl | 50 - 75 | x25
Lvl | 75 - 100 | x20
Lvl | 100 - 200 | x15
Lvl | 200 - 300 | x10

Positions

Hoster - Chris
LUA Scripter - jkotni6
Monster Maker - Xine
Spell Maker - Xine
Mapper - Gratios
Mapper - Vick
C++ Coder - Needed
AAC Page Designer -Hussein Hero

Note: All the members will have a working Moderator on ou7r forum, and a GM or GOD depending on their position. I will not be hiring anybody who will abuse their position, they will automatically be fired.

What I expect from the people who want to join the team:

1. LUA Scripter

Expecation: I expect the person to have and know how to script SQL NPC's using Jiddos LUA System, and make custom movement actions, talkactions, ect.

2. Mapper

Expectation: Since the map is already made, I will need you to make custom spawns for the OT. Even using the custom monsters Xine will be making. And to also place the NPC's inside the map.

3. C++ Coder

Expectation: To be able to edit The ForgottenServer. Ex: Making custom commands, and making new cool effects, also, a custom binary would be great.

4. AAC Designer

Expectation: Make a cool or find a logo for our OT, and to also design a nice, clean, feeling to our site for our players.

The server:

1. Already made map
  2. Custom Spells
  3. Working NPC's
  4. Using The ForgottenServer
  5. SQL Database already setup
  6. Test Characters
  7. AAC website
  8. Forum

HOW TO APPLY

Name:
Position you are applying for:
Why I should hire you:
Languages:

Thanks for reading!

Xine

well im experienced mapper (2 years) if the current wants some help :)
names jamie in rl i live in Australia,im 17 years old,speak excellent english
reason u should hire me : i actually map all day for no reason i dont even host i just love to do it !!!!!
and if someone loves there job they are inspired to do good :)

Name: Jacob Washburn
Year Experience: 6
Position you are applying for: Webmaster/assistant
Why I should hire you: I'm very talented and take excellent pride in my work
Languages: English, Spanish, [Some] Arabic

Back