• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows stages with creatures?

Sebastian Ching

Reaction score
Yo otlanders, i m thinking in a script that will be weird, i m talking about a script that make you kill for exemple from level 40 to level 41, you must to kill 5 dragons + 15 elfs and maybe some creature never killed in ot, this is because in maps exist many respawms never visited.
Will be nice too some talkactions that tell you what creatures you need kill.

Please i wanna this script in my ot, someone make it pleaseeeeeeeee :)
Thanks.

Last edited:
Dont work ::: (
when i kill monster they just dont give exp
that i want is when i reach x level i must to kill for exemple "15 dragons, 10 trolls and 45 elf", i want this script because exist many zone hintings never visited, so i want they kill all criatures, dont kil just demon o dls o ferumbras because have better loot.
also when the players kill other monster appear a msg saying "You must to kill 15 dragons, 10 trolls and 45 elfs for get level"
well, thanks anyway

This is easy

One onAdvance script
local x = 20
local v = x - 1
if storage = -1
if playerlevel >= X and killedmonstersstorage < 3 then (--another script will add always 1+ to this killedmonsters storage when you we killed X ammount of X named creatures)
doPlayerAddExperience(cid, getExperienceForLevel(v))
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"You need to kill XXXXX monsters to get level!")
else
Setstatusstorage(cid, 1)
end
end

And one creaturescript
When you kill creature it will add 1+ to storage, if you have XX ammount of creatures killed it will add 1+ to killedmonsters storage (check the example above)

Wasn't it so hard? Sorry when I don't make scripts now cuz here is night atm. and I could propably make many mistakes into them :D

go to XML mapp, enter stages. Put 0 on exprate. example

Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
	<config enabled="1"/>
	<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="5000" multiplier="0"/>
</stages>

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
	<config enabled="1"/>
        <stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="39" multiplier="1"/>