• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Stairs bug

Rexanilator

Reaction score
I have a problem with my stairs in some places. If a player stands at top of stairs and clicks to use the opening - it puts him on stairs - therefore, blocking other players. Obviously this is bad for PVP.

I have changed the opening at the top of the stairs - but still get the same bug. I need to know how to fix this issue.

Thanks!

Last edited:
There's one solution (which can be done by lua)
onUse script which checks if isInArray(allstairidsorsomething)
then it returns message "sry not possible"

But sadly I don't have time to do it now cuz I'm going out but this is an example for all scripters here so they can do it for you :)

Not exactly sure what you mean, are you saying that if I click `use` like this, I would appear to be standing on the hole?

stairbuguse.png

Last edited by a moderator:
typically on normal stairs...when you click on top hole of stairs entrance - you then would be standing at bottom of stairs - but on the stairs so that a person can no longer go up and down stairs.

I remember this bug in the YurOTS times, try going to actions.xml, and search for the stair id in any tag, then, if you wantm you can disable the tag by putting that: <!--<tag>-->(or just remove the tag)

I remember this bug in the YurOTS times, try going to actions.xml, and search for the stair id in any tag, then, if you wantm you can disable the tag by putting that: <!--<tag>-->(or just remove the tag)

Not the stair ID, but the trapdoor.

Back