• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Start a server

Swizi

Reaction score
Hello guys im finally back to playing o again but dont like any servers thats hosted right now, so i wanna do a new server (i had some custom servers before) but the version 8.31+ is new for me^_^ so i need to know how to start a server ive used the search button but didnt find anything so can some1 give me a link to a turtial or maybe tell me?:wub:

Same as old.. go to download section and download latest TFS or eldinworld 8.41 then just go to your config and do w/e..edit map like before..etc :]

rep++ if helped!

But what is TFS never heard of it or i just forgott it, i had drinking problem so ive forgott half of my life ;D could u give me a link for it?

Well now ive seen that but cant find the download link for the server =/ its just alot of download link to the tools for the server xD

Well now ive seen that but cant find the download link for the server =/ its just alot of download link to the tools for the server xD

Lol, made me laugh.
Anways here's direct link to download:
7z.gif
cryingdamson2gui.7z (2.02 MB)

rep for? link lol TFS 0.3.3 is UNSTABLE!

use TFS 0.3.2 or waht ever!

Here is the Download link for tfs 0.3.2:
http://otland.net/f18/8-4-forgotten-server-v0-3-2-crying-damson-25767/
and here is the download link for gesiors account page:
http://otland.net/f118/gesiors-acc-maker-0-3-3-0-3-2-bugs-fixxed-including-multi-system-28855/

u want help? if msg me privat :p

mind your own? ^^ if i ask for rep ++ or if i dont ask for rep++

if i beg for a million dollar or if i dont..

PS :- no offence ^^ but mind ur own

Well Thanks alot now ive got everything i need (almost just gonna find the mapeditor) but u guys helped me alot and Bintzer ill Rep++ you =D

Back