• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Started playing again

nickvo

Reaction score
Started playing LoL again after a couple months of inactivity
Initially got demoted to silver II, not sure if i wanna become gold, because it so easy atm

s1u790.png

Attachments

Get gold 5 and stop playing rankeds :p its boring afterwards , sticks to the same and more upper nosed people all the way up to Challanger.

gold 5 ---> end of season you get some skin for free like each season :) (well worth the effort, love my S2 janny skin xD )

Yeah I hate easy games, I love those games where its like back and forth, you have like intense fights, if it's like a 20 min surrender then its a pretty boring game, for me atleast.

Some games are easy, some games are hard, some games are back and forth, right now you're pwning because you're going against people who aren't at your skill-level, keep ranking up, it'll get hard.

Back