• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting Characters

killer50712

Reaction score
CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!! ive been trying to find this for 2 days i want to edit the starting eq/equipment and levels and magic levels for new players im using tf 0.2 8.22 and gesiors aac if anyone can help me please explain it well not like look in that folder.

Go to Admin Panel and then click on "Load Vocations" and then update all your vocations, then I hope you didnt deleted the sample of players like: "Druid Sample", in the column that it says: "Char to copy" of course, put if it's the druid vocation, write "Druid Sample".

If you dont understand, send me a private message.

:)!

who says he uses Gesior's AAC? lol...

Read the post... lol..

Just go onto the account that the AAC made for you. (1 is the acc number) login, give the equipment u want for each char in the SAMPLE CHARS (Sample Sorcerer, Sample Knight, Sample Druid etc.) and then everytime somebody makes a character, it will use that as a sample and have the same equipment / spawn point.

Rep+ me if I helped you.

Back