• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Starting hosting otservers for you again, for a decent reward =)

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello, as the title says, I'm now starting hosting otservers again. Why? I think its fun and there's many players out there who hasn't got a good computer or a good internet connection etc.

My internet connection is 100mbt/s
1 tb HDD (1000gb HDD)
4gb ram
NVIDIA® GeForce™ 9800 GT
Intel® Core™ 2 Quad-processor Q9300

I'm hosting 24/7 in months so dont worry that ill put it down in just some couple of days! :p

I don't know if there's much else you need to know, but I can forsure have around 200+ players online without lag!

Requirements: A serious ot (TFS only), a working realmap would be good without bugs, a nice homemade custom map could be great.

Anyway, if you're intrested, add my msn: [email protected]

Have a nice day! =)

Nikkegoes1337, can you please click HERE and do a speedtest.

Then you give us the link so we can see your speed.

I don't think you got a 100mb internet.

Nikkegoes1337, can you please click HERE and do a speedtest.

Then you give us the link so we can see your speed.

I don't think you got a 100mb internet.

When he says 100mbit/s, he mean UP TO 100mbit/s, then there are alot of factors which lower the amount he get. The chance that speedtest.net will show 100/100 is really low... I'm paying for 100/100, and this is what I get from it: http://www.speedtest.net/result/316453169.png.

When he says 100mbit/s, he mean UP TO 100mbit/s, then there are alot of factors which lower the amount he get. The chance that speedtest.net will show 100/100 is really low... I'm paying for 100/100, and this is what I get from it: http://www.speedtest.net/result/316453169.png.

I know, i am also suppose to have 100/100mb net, but I have a feeling that his speedtest will be less than 20 down and maybe 2 - 4up at max

Hey:)
I need a Hoster im Making a RPG Map Serious.
The map exp will be 20-8x
and its own made.
the map will be big with towns and many bigs hunting areans.
i have Scripter:)
thats is Colonadus:)
If you like that Add me: [email protected]

Yours, Zonet

Okey, is it ready yet or how soon is it ready to be hosted?

@ Znote, I can't find my city there lol

and I am paying for 100/100mbts, or my parents does but, how come you don't believe that?

@ Znote, I can't find my city there lol

and I am paying for 100/100mbts, or my parents does but, how come you don't believe that?

Click on the yellow pyramide, thats the closest, take a speedtest from there. :)

Okey done.. :p I am not that intrested anymore with hosting, but I will decide when I've seen the map to see if it's a bug free one, etc. =)

You're right. I had 100/100 mbts

We stopped paying for that, since it started getting some probems and we had to pay some extra fees, which we weren't intrested to do..

guys, trust me, 100 / 100 is a total waste. 10/5 is definetly enough. Its all about ram and cpu.

my friend, is the maker, owner and hoster of the 1337.hopto.org.

he did 380 players without any kind of netlag. The small lag were caused by his bad computer, which is a 4 year old 1k ddr1 ram, athlon 64 3200+.

the only advantage you get with a 100/100 line is more protection against pingers and dosers, but if you got a good router as my friend, you just set up the correct rules and you cant be pinged or dosed.

only thing that can shut down your nett is D DOS, which is a zombie virus making alot of innocent people dosing your net, and trust me, it wont help with a 100 100 line then, it will get so nuked you cant use your computer and your router will just shut down ;)

ye you should show us your speed test or how we will know you will host were servers with No laags!.

Back