• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

starting with sprites

Nokturno

Not a human
Solutions
Reaction score
sup guys, im working in this new proyect (last Era) and dooing all by my own now .. so sad, so i recently start doing sprites. some of them are recolors some other aren't.
hope u can give me some advices with this.
this is wut i got at the moment.

the first image is based on stigma mining system :p

ill be updating my advances, hope u can give me some advices, im mostly doing items not outfits.
if u want some of my sprites comment here for a link

Attachments

Please use external source so we can see those images without downloading them ;)

I like this magma otland3.png. Is it recolor or you made it from the scratch?

Please use external source so we can see those images without downloading them ;)

I like this magma otland3.png. Is it recolor or you made it from the scratch?
half recolor / hald edited
those are copper veins

unknown.png

What is the purpose of requesting feedback from someone else's sprite?

What is the purpose of requesting feedback from someone else's sprite?
ahh?? mister as you see im starting with the very basics, as i stated at the begining and the big TITLE im just doing edits, recolors, and the one i did by myself is not that great (hearthstone) cuz i want to do my owns.

Start with the very basics with your own work. I believe you can do it :)

If you just do few pixel edits and changing colors of someone else sprite you aren't doing anything, nor will learn how to sprite properly.

It's useless to ask feedback if you're just doing copy and paste of Anevis sprite many times to do it stackable for example.

more colored stones would be awesome to see
Like sapphire,emerald,Topaz etc etc :)

Back