• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Startup error tfs 0.4 (not allways)

HappyFeet

Reaction score
2daazqg.png

can someone help me??

Probably not enough information for anyone to be able to help.

I highly doubt those IOMapSerialize errors are the cause and that is the only error we can see from this screenshot.

the IOMapSerialize errors are:
[11:53:34.107] [Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItem] Unserialization error [1] for item type 2589
[11:53:34.108] [Error - IOMapSerialize::loadMapBinary] Unserialization of invalid tile at position ( 02816 / 54796 / 003 ) <<< does not exist map size is 14000x14000

this is all the info I have...

Like I said I doubt that is the reason, however it is worth trying on a fresh database just to eliminate all possibilities. Maybe because an item is saved at a position that doesn't exist on your map (since it is only 14,000 by 14,000). Ofc do not delete your old database, just make a new one and try it.

Edit:
If by some miracle a fresh database does fix it, then load up the old database and just remove all items that are on tiles outside of your 14,000 by 14,000

Back