• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Still no fucking 9.53 spells?!

connorryan

Reaction score
F**ksakes. I've been waiting on these i haven't played for a week~ since they still dont have the new spells. i am not even going to log back on untill the new spells are ingame. seriously it's not that hard.

connorryan just wait bro, they said theyll be adding this weekend so they might be still

It's not that hard? Script every single spell in one day with perfect formulas and details, and then repeat that please. If you read the news on our website, you can see that we've been fixing a lot of bugs recently, worked on setting up the Shop, and now the new spells are our main priority. We're working on them right now, and hopefully they'll be ready by tomorrow.

He said 200000 times on Help channel yesterday and today that it will be done till Monday/Tuesday...

It's not that hard? Script every single spell in one day with perfect formulas and details, and then repeat that please. If you read the news on our website, you can see that we've been fixing a lot of bugs recently, worked on setting up the Shop, and now the new spells are our main priority. We're working on them right now, and hopefully they'll be ready by tomorrow.

Mark went MAD!

Back