• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Storages tfs 1.5

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
hello guys, i have a doubt, i created several global quests, some are as simple as just opening a chest on the map. but I would like to know one thing, how do I know that I am not repeating the storage ? is there any way to not give conflict between storages whenever I create a chest, a new storage etc.

hello guys, i have a doubt, i created several global quests, some are as simple as just opening a chest on the map. but I would like to know one thing, how do I know that I am not repeating the storage ? is there any way to not give conflict between storages whenever I create a chest, a new storage etc.
You need to control that, just make a file, write the quest and what you used like actionid, uniqueid and storages.

just look for your way of doing things in the best way possible.

But if you want to check all action and unique, just use the find unique/actionid tool in mapeditor

Back