• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter story writter = quest designer needed!

kird

Reaction score
Im developeing a WAR server, but far from the normal War servers u can see out there, my server will have lots of features for those who dont like PvP a lot or get tired of PvP and wants to do some questing or riddle/puzzle solveing.

This is what the job is about:
Appart from the tipical quest suck as annihi, DHQ etc... You will need to do a quest for every single addon you want to obtain.
This will guive the players the chance of being among the few that have one addon or another.
The quests won't be easy at all, players will need to solve riddles, obtain information by talking to npc which sometimes will ask you for things in exchange for their piece of information, information will also be obtained by reading books, papers, etc.. sometimes found in libraries or dropped by monsters.

Well i can code everything, so you'll feel free to design a quest as tricky as you want.

If you think you have the imagination for designing this sort of quests, and in the future maybe other things, post here or pm me.

If you make a good job and players enjoy your quests, you will be rewarded with a GM in my server.

Remember i need a quest for every single addon available in tibia, so this is not a one-person work, feel free to contact me even tho u see other people aplying for the job. You might have to work as a team as the quests might cross each other at some point.

Hope you guys have interest in this kind of job. Im looking forward your apply.

Yours Kird~

Back