• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ strange map error

Tubeshop

Reaction score
I have a problem as in the attachment. there are 4 screenshots. the upper one from otclient and the lower one from RME. in RME the map looks nice and as it should be. when i come to this place character in otclient. errors appear, black fields, etc. I don't know what's wrong. I looked for any non-standard items on the map, but there are none. I do not know what's going on

1704797765396.png
Post automatically merged:

fixed. please remove. I removed the entire building and rebuilt it myself.

however, the problem remained. I have the same problem in several other places. maybe someone knows what causes it? I have tfs 1.5

Last edited:
I assume you've slammed alkarius 1.3 into the nekiro? If so, use the otcv8 he provided in the comments of his post and just to be sure, his itemfiles and the error should be gone :)

Last edited:
I have a problem as in the attachment. there are 4 screenshots. the upper one from otclient and the lower one from RME. in RME the map looks nice and as it should be. when i come to this place character in otclient. errors appear, black fields, etc. I don't know what's wrong. I looked for any non-standard items on the map, but there are none. I do not know what's going on

View attachment 81223

fixed. please remove. I removed the entire building and rebuilt it myself.

however, the problem remained. I have the same problem in several other places. maybe someone knows what causes it? I have tfs 1.5
If it's not resolved yet, okay, let's go through it here. You need to make sure you have the correct SPR and DAT files for this map or if there has been a change in the version. It's necessary to reload all attributes through the item editor and save. After that, open it again, and it will work. For anything new you add, just put the new sprites through the ObjectBuilder, then create the ID through the item editor, reload all attributes, and save. You won't have any errors—simple as that.

If it's not resolved yet, okay, let's go through it here. You need to make sure you have the correct SPR and DAT files for this map or if there has been a change in the version. It's necessary to reload all attributes through the item editor and save. After that, open it again, and it will work. For anything new you add, just put the new sprites through the ObjectBuilder, then create the ID through the item editor, reload all attributes, and save. You won't have any errors—simple as that.
A very good explanation!
I believe he's running with the alkarius 1.3 files, read some other stuff he had issues with.
If that is the case he simply need to download alkarius own otcv8 because that one has the correct tibia files already :)
But since he doesn't get back to us it's difficult to know if the error has been resolved or not;D

A very good explanation!
I believe he's running with the alkarius 1.3 files, read some other stuff he had issues with.
If that is the case he simply need to download alkarius own otcv8 because that one has the correct tibia files already :)
But since he doesn't get back to us it's difficult to know if the error has been resolved or not;D

thank you for your answer :) yes, I use alkarius 1.3. I fixed the problem by deleting all vials from the map with ID 2006. Now it's correct. Can you provide a topic with alkarius errors? I can't find it and I want to eliminate all of them

thank you for your answer :) yes, I use alkarius 1.3. I fixed the problem by deleting all vials from the map with ID 2006. Now it's correct. Can you provide a topic with alkarius errors? I can't find it and I want to eliminate all of them
Oh there's too much to go through lmao.
I spent about 1200 hours so far trying to fix all things but to give you a heads up, npcs and quests need alot of reworking.
Npcs not responding properly, keywords that's malfunctioning etc.
Then ofc I guess it can vary some if you use his modern 8.6 or regular 8.6 versions.
Me myself was building off his "clean 8.6" and then removing a bunch of custom features and worked towards finding as many errors as possible.
It's alot of work and I think I'd gone mad if I had to go through it all on myself, but luckily I've had friends bugtesting :)

They work ok, but there's been a bunch of shortcuts, but that's mostly something a neatfreak would care about :p

I can't remember, I had a few issues once I updated to 1.5 but once they wer resorted I had no more crashes.
The client can freeze tho, if you use the craft gems on example soft boots, or amulets that have charges etc, so that's something you should re-work because it freezes the client, but it doesn't crash. So even with a reboot script you wont get the server up and running without closing/reopen it again.

Back