• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Strange..

Donio

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, im just wondering 1 thing.. yesterday when I updated my server i opend it for the public.. some minute later everyone got kicked including me.. there was no error on the console or anyhing.. so my question is: Was the server crashed by some one? Or was it crashed by a script or something like that?..

Its rly strange that nothing showed up in the consol when we all got kicked =/

Simply ask in a broadcast what people did during the kick, and then you find out what's wrong.
Probably! Else, it might have been something with your computer that made the server stopped. Anyways, much likely that any creature was killed while the crash, for example Water Elemental. A few water elementals are completely bugged and crashes the server.

My computer dont have anything to do with it, its hosted on a dedicate. Also The server dont have any water elements (yet)

Asking players what they did before the crash would take quite some time cuz there are alot of them.. also til I finished to ask them their would probobly become crash after crash until im done asking =)

Back