• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Streaming smurf games

City

Reaction score
Sup, many complained about it being too hard to carry yourself in bronze so I've decided to stream my smurf games.

ImaBirdMan

It's a great way to learn how to play in bronze divison and not in diamond divison.

enjoy, pretty boring stream a part from the games ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

And I thought people were interested, boy I'm stupid <_<

Last edited:
I would, maybe, be interested if you would stream it now... 11:30? people have either school or work, or both. So streaming in the evening~ish works best... atleast that's my logic

Don't expect tons of viewers on your first day, I stream for tips and fun, if your streaming for viewers you'll never get them.

I don't really expect tons of viewers tbh, but I streamed for like 3 hours without a single view, kinda feels pointless when that''s the case

I streamed for 5 hours and got only 1 or 2

sorry :p, I don't really recommend you to watch when I lvl, all I do is play Yi jungle vs bots atm, pretty boring. Anyway, I turned it off because I'm setting up tibia bot, I'll stream later tonight or smth

Back