• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

<strong> Add 3 Map on 1 Server? </strong>

jacksponge

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've Being Trying to make 3 Different Map files into my Remeres Map Editor. is that possible? and make them work together :/ i know it can be possible. i looked everywhere and i couldn't find it.

Idk what to do am really lost :/. if any of you guys could help me i will be so greatful to you!

thanks.

I know that this question is really newbie. but i just started with otservs.

thanks again :/

open the 3 map
and shift+mark with the mouse the place u want then copy it and paste it in the other map

mmm ok let me try it. and i have other question you know where i can find a tutorial about editing items? i really need that i got SUPER SUPER tired of searching in search :/ thanks buddy tho.

open the 3 map
and shift+mark with the mouse the place u want then copy it and paste it in the other map
--------------------------------------------
can you explain little more about that ^ please? am just little newbie :/ Please! :/

1-open the 3 maps
2-go to the place u want in the map
3-press right click
4-shift+with the mose mark over the place you want in the map
5-right click
6-copy
7-go to the map u want
8-go to empty place
9-paste
10-save

and if the other maps have houses? how i do that? jeje sorry again :/

jeje dude for example to make the map do the border by it self how i do it? :/ i dont like to be step by step. i hate that jeje is that possible? :/

i'm not sure what u are tooking about but if u want to copy map without changing borders press "a" to turn off auto borders.
idk how to copy houses

Back