• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion to this OT

That guy who came up with idea that grav vita should be as rune and cutable is pathetic idiot(sry cipsfot) But what is use of the wall that you can cut it 1 time using matchete lol... They could just remove it at all...

That guy who came up with idea that grav vita should be as rune and cutable is pathetic idiot(sry cipsfot) But what is use of the wall that you can cut it 1 time using matchete lol... They could just remove it at all...

Yeah but its more like for hunting, you know how cipsoft thinks..

Love & peace :D

If so, than the idea doesn't sound that bad, but grav vita was one of my druids best friend in pvp :( I will miss you...

uncutable trees ruins pvp, great that you made it possible to cut them. I think you should add the rune too, give it as much real tibia feeling as possible.

i like the rume druids dont have to stand in front of a one way spamming exevo grav vita but can be behind the knight and spam the rune

Back