• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion

Jagkanprata

Banned User
Reaction score
Delete USA servers from Swedish server list...
Annoys me when you check a server, think its dedi, log in, and realize its hosted in USA..

true.. alot of peoples are putting their server online as "poland", "brazilian" or "sweden" cause they think they will get more players..

but I think that doesnt matter.

so it doesnt matter, when you look for a lagg-free server, you find one from USA which laggs like shit

Delete USA servers from Swedish server list...
Annoys me when you check a server, think its dedi, log in, and realize its hosted in USA..

I don't think its a good idea, owners/hosters put the server on another locations to lock more players.

Example; Add the server to a swedish list to get swedish players and after it change it to a polish location to get polish people, in my mind that's good because swedish and polish people doesnt like each another and that can creates war in-game witch players like. :thumbup:

Back