• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion

Navid Raylor

Reaction score
Just wanna say fast, that it would be cool that if you make a healing spell you dont see on yourself +125 for example, i think thats rly ugly make it like rl tibia u dont see anything and would be cool to if you dont see Aaaah... on other people when they use pot on theirself, and then yes i declare this otserver.

Perfect.

I agree with you. I think its really annyoing to see this green little text when somebody heals...

and I think it's seriously epic fail when it comes to Exura.. for like 6 months in SoftCores and now in MoonHawk as well.. the exura is healing pathetic..

I tested Moonhawk and quit as 20 pally, while I was 20 I healed 18~ Hp with exura... LOL?

anyway, I wont login to Moonhawk again, I can't stand that a Gods seriously accept botters taking the highscores..

Last edited:
Then stop posting. Bye!

I healed more as a knight with exura, so that's some damn bullshit right there. Just stop the flames and get back to your half custom half rl 7.6 shitty server.

Then stop posting. Bye!

I healed more as a knight with exura, so that's some damn bullshit right there. Just stop the flames and get back to your half custom half rl 7.6 shitty server.

I wrote wrong god sake, omg.. and I don't post here to flame or whine, I point out that exura is wrong and that they should fix it, I also point out that I don't want to play because all botters..

Not you got pretty annoyed there so I suppose you must use bot as I doubt you seriously would get irritated when I point out the exura is wrong.

Also, 7.6 is TIBIA. 8.54 is NOT. it's just some fucked up bullshit by CipSoft that was making cheap efforts to fight botters and cheaters.

but you don't know those histories do you? nah,, you prefer stay unexperienced and botting so you don't have to manually play ;)

and stupido, that I'm post bad things here doesn't mean I try get rep for my own server, what if I didn't had the 7.6 server? what if I was just a normal Jump-around OT player as you are? would you reply be different?, it sure would ;)

Alright, let's start the forumwar.

You can point out the exura is wrong, yes. But you do it in such a way that you're almost crying to death. 'I QUIT MY 20 PALLY BECAUSE OF IT'. A real 'bug report' would have been: Paladins don't heal enough with Exura. My tests have shown that they only heal 0-10 on level 20. Of course, you don't have to be perfect when it comes to English skills, but you get the point.

Second of all, don't assume. Assuming on the internet is the dumbest then you can do. You think I'm annoyed, don't you? All I can say is you're wrong. You can't prove I am, I can't prove I'm not. Take my word for it, dear.

8.54 is still Tibia. After all, the program is called tibia.exe! Besides that, the creators have made it in a different way to make it more appealing for the public. Sure, they might have screwed up here and there, but hey, they can do with it whatever they want. If they want to implement Hello Kitty NPC's, that's their choice. What can you do besides complaining? Nothing.

I played Tibia from 7.3 to 8.54, and I enjoy it still. I do know the histories, but of course, you start assuming again. You're just making yourself look like a fool, thinking you know everything about a person through an on-line forum. Jesus H. Christ, you're so wrong!

I play manually quite often, but yet again you assumed I didn't. Point proven.

If you hate 8.54 so much, why even start an OT which is clearly labeled 8.54. Just go do your work on your OTserver and don't bother us with your biased opinion.

Thank you very much and if you ever need another reply, don't hesitate to ask.

Mythos

I wrote wrong god sake, omg.. and I don't post here to flame or whine, I point out that exura is wrong and that they should fix it, I also point out that I don't want to play because all botters..

Not you got pretty annoyed there so I suppose you must use bot as I doubt you seriously would get irritated when I point out the exura is wrong.

Also, 7.6 is TIBIA. 8.54 is NOT. it's just some fucked up bullshit by CipSoft that was making cheap efforts to fight botters and cheaters.

but you don't know those histories do you? nah,, you prefer stay unexperienced and botting so you don't have to manually play ;)

and stupido, that I'm post bad things here doesn't mean I try get rep for my own server, what if I didn't had the 7.6 server? what if I was just a normal Jump-around OT player as you are? would you reply be different?, it sure would ;)

YE! They should ban 150 botters to let one whiny noob tard play this game the way he likes it *COUGH* REALSOFT *COUGH*.

Also, 7.6 is TIBIA. 8.54 is NOT.

If im not wrong you're playing softcores and this server. So, which game are you playing? What is it called?
Btw 7.6 blows. So does your server. And I think its around 7.6 ppls accually started to bot.

Back