• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Support] userinit.exe

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I left running my pc 24/7, then it was so ... lagged and I restarted then it was like a new pc but the problem was that my icons and the bar wasnt there...

And the first message was to close "userinit.exe", by "Don't Send".

What's "userinit.exe"?

Useinit.exe is the one that runs "explorer.exe" and other things to start the PC.

I started my PC because I opened the task manager and then opened "explorer.exe", but that's boring (every day).

For the bar and the icon, Open task manager (Ctrl+alt+del) go to subtab file->New Task (Run) and type there
Code:
explorer.exe
That happen to me sometimes on winblow :p

Yeah, I already know how to make explorer work, but this process it's like fucked, and I didn't do anything...

This process closes: "explorer.exe" and "taskmgr.exe".

taskmgr.exe = Task Manager
explorer.exe = Explorer...

Put a shortcut to explorer.exe in your autostart folder (which is located in your start menu)

Well, that's a smart idea but the problem is that explorer.exe requests userinit.exe to run correctly...

Whatever, I solved the problem by myself...

Thanks,

(You can keep posting, to help another users if they have this problem...)

Well, that's a smart idea but the problem is that explorer.exe requests userinit.exe to run correctly...

Whatever, I solved the problem by myself...

Thanks,

(You can keep posting, to help another users if they have this problem...)

Why don't you post what you did to solve the problem instead?

Well, acutally I didnt solved the problem, I just find a way to evade it.

I used the "Restore System" function to another state, so I chose 2 days before userinit.exe crashed, and well it's running OK now.

But I suggest everyone to keep posting and waiting until an experienced member help me and other members too.

:)

That's why I didn't closed the thread.

Back