• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Survival Server? Nope but close.

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Introducing the new Elemental War direction, Survival Server 8.42. Based on the popular 7.1 version, it will be a blast from the past with familiar places to pvp on. Heres an example of the popular desert temple.

NOTE: this is not revamping, I am keeping the exact style, this is updating.

BEFORE:
revamped.jpg

AFTER:
revamped2.jpg

EDIT: I realized 1 tree is off and 2 are different kinds of palm trees. Fixed. (This is going to be a to scale perfect remake of this map.) Every tile so far is to scale with the original.

Me too, survival server was one of my favorites too. So makes me happy to remake it. Lots of memories...of me dying all over the place...hmm...I really hope that doesnt happen all over again.

@Topic,

Although this will be extremely easy to do,
it will kick ass.

I myself have only played on a 7.1 server once.
It was quite fun.

Good Luck!

:) You must have not played it, was actually quite fun, sometimes simple is better than well planned detailed maps.

Well decided to actually host the 7.1 for awhile to get ideas

This is the original survival server. Created by Dark-Bart.

It is one of the few places to PvP in 7.1 nowadays.

Enjoy tibia the simple way, login and kill players/monsters. No gimmicks, no bots. No donations, just fun.

This is testing period. Later on custom accounts will become available.

1/1 For now. Enjoy.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IP: survival.game-server.cc
OTServlist: Open Tibia Server - Survival Server
OTS-List: http://ots-list.org/ots/68378

Try it out, its a blast from the past. ^^ quite fun actually.

Last edited:
thankyou, you can see the original server hosted in the advertising section.
project is coming along smoothly

Back