• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swamp Cave (everyting done with autoborder) Step by step

fla5h

Developer/Mapper
Reaction score
Step 1 (Walls/Ground)

Step 2 (Variation)

Step 3 (Borders)

Step 4 (Details/Nature)

you're basically done!
Simple and clean, you also saved alot of time.. 5 minutes work

Thanx everone! First mapping tutorial by Fla5h

I think the whole point of tutorials is to teach people how to use the map editor properly, not in a cheap and easy way that makes a map look bad.
Anyway, I acknowledge your attempt to help newbs but I don't think this will work, if they want to map good, they should map in RAW.

Your auto still looks like auto, make your auto look raw, if you want to teach others, you need to learn yourself. but thanks for the contribution.

Oh and you also forgot a rope spot ;P

I know, forgot to put the rope spot but it was just a tutorial. Anyways if you using rme for the first time in your life and starts mapping like Ehm Neon it Would be great. It was just simple and clean tutorial for people who had never use rme in their whole life. And like i said it was my first mapping tutorial

I like this tutorial. It'll sure help newbies to map.

@Peroxide
I know that if you want your map to be astonishing you've to map in RAW,ut this will probably help some people that are in immediate need of making some decent maps for their project. Not everyone is ment to be pro like You or Neon (I'm really fond of your maps).

Cmn, at least he's trying to help, ofc it would look better with raw be the name of the thread is:

Swamp Cave (everyting done with autoborder) Step by step

I think its not nice flame members that are trying to help others, only if it's a stole job, or something bad like it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
@Thread, looks nice but even with auto border you can improve it way more.
Keep going with your work.

Sincerely,
Lava Titan

Back