• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][10.98/10.00] Tibia PW

Server Website/AAC
http://90.230.66.207/
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol

tosuxo

Reaction score
Welcome to Tibia PW!
ip: 90.230.66.207
port: 7171

Why Play Tibia PW?
Here are just some of the custom features on TibiaPW for you to enjoy!​

• Dungeons - Explore instanced dungeons with your friends and take on legendary foes. If you die inside the dungeon you will not lose any items or experience so you have nothing to lose! If you manage to complete the dungeon you will be awarded with loot and Dungeon Points which you can spend on upgrades, items, and mounts!
  • Mount Bonuses - Mounts offer bonuses to your skills, a full list of mounts and their bonuses will be posted on the website soon!
  • Mystery Boxes - As an added bit of fun some monsters have a chance of dropping Mystery Boxes, which can contain items, gold, or even sometimes experience! A full list of boxes and what drops them will be added to the website ASAP!
  • Optional PVP Modes - Want to fight players? Just turn PVP mode on from any safe spot by saying !pvp, or turn it off the same way! Players who are in non-pvp mode will have a green skull beside them so you know not to bother attacking them.
  • Contests and giveaways - We're an active team and are always hosting fun stuff to do, be that "Safe Bosses", "The EXP Rabbit" or the classic drop party, we're always looking for ways to make the game more fun!
  • Regen v2 - You will constantly regen a percentage of your health (up to a maximum amount), meaning less time restocking potions and more time playing the game!
  • New Pets - We've removed the old summoning system to make way for a new, exciting, system. Very rarely creatures will drop a scroll which allows you to summon an invincible pet version of themselves. For example the Pet Orc Spearman will fire fast at your opponents, the Troll will keep the enemies attention on them instead of you, and the Pet Orc Sharman will heal you constantly! These pets are VERY rare and cannot be traded in the market (but you can trade them the old fashioned way!)
We are constantly adding and improving features of the game, and are always looking for feedback, whether it's to say "that's cool" or even "that sucks, get rid of it!", even "you're an idiot" if you really want! We also reward our players for improvement suggestions that make it to the game! Or if you spot a bug and report it you'll earn rewards too.
Unlike other servers we put the player at the heart of all the changes we make.

But it's a low rate server?
Although our server is low-rate you can earn rewards to permanently increase your exp rate, and bonuses are given to streamers and youtubers! Besides, you'll be levelling up in no time with our Dungeon system!

Events
We are always looking for events to host on the server. A favourite being the EXP Bunny, which will grant a huge bonus of experience to those that hurt her!

Gambling
Now you've made your small fortune and you've got your equipment up to date, what can you do with all that money that's dying to be spent? Well, gamble it at the official Dicing area! A list of trusted players will be given access to our Official Dicing area, so you know your gambling is in safe hands!

So what are you waiting for?
Join the server today and bring your favourite hunting buddies along too!

Last edited:
The server in general seems interesting, but it lacks two important aspects, which I believe are integral to Tibia (or, at least, are what differentiates Tibia from other MMOs).

1. Semi-high death penalties are rare in games nowadays, but are necessary to make the game thrilling. With dungeons where no death penalties apply, gameplay is bland and boring, because you have no incentive to actually avoid death, since you lose nothing either way.

2. Open PVP is another very important feature of Tibia; without it, once you explore the map, there is absolutely nothing that can surprise you, because you know where exactly monsters spawn. Unrestricted interaction with players was and still is crucial to the success of Tibia. With optional PVP interaction is limited and makes the game feel more like a singleplayer game with a co-op mode.

Edit: Oh, I've just logged in and it looks like it's a RL map server, so I'm not interested in playing here anyway. I'd definitely mention it in your post.

Last edited:
The server in general seems interesting, but it lacks two important aspects, which I believe are integral to Tibia (or, at least, are what differentiates Tibia from other MMOs).

1. Semi-high death penalties are rare in games nowadays, but are necessary to make the game thrilling. With dungeons where no death penalties apply, gameplay is bland and boring, because you have no incentive to actually avoid death, since you lose nothing either way.

2. Open PVP is another very important feature of Tibia; without it, once you explore the map, there is absolutely nothing that can surprise you, because you know where exactly monsters spawn. Unrestricted interaction with players was and still is crucial to the success of Tibia. With optional PVP interaction is limited and makes the game feel more like a singleplayer game with a co-op mode.

Edit: Oh, I've just logged in and it looks like it's a RL map server, so I'm not interested in playing here anyway. I'd definitely mention it in your post.

Hey, thank you for the feedback, it's very much appreciated. I've been toying with the idea of a more "hardcore" game world, with everything being the same, except death resets your character back much further than the usual bit of xp. Something along the lines of you die at lvl 18, you go back to 10, so you always go back to the nearest set of 10 levels, it would make death much more of a pressure than losing maybe one level, but of course the reward for getting to each 10-level hurdle should be rewarded to. It's an idea anyway!

Regarding part 2: having a game world that is constantly being expanded with new areas, new traps, new experiences, is exactly what we're going for. We've used the regular Tibia map but we're trying to expand much further than the been there, done that, mindset that comes with rl map servers. One of the first updates will be a new continent that's between the size of Edron and Mainland, it's going to be huge, with places to hunt for all levels too!

Today's update is only a small one though, as I have work shortly, and is just expanding the current Mystery Box to include a wider range of items, with a few epic drops very very rarely, so they're worth opening, or even worth buying from players for a tasty price!

Today's update:
  • Improved the Mystery Boxes to include more loot and balanced the odds. There's now a 1 in 100 chance of winning Boots of Haste (spd: 100)
  • Map improvements and minor map error fixes, begun implementing new continent
  • Exp rate change - 1-49 is 5x (without perma-bonuses), 50-100 is 2x (again, before bonuses), and 100+ is 1x
  • Added two new pets to the game, it offers no major bonus but who wouldn't want a pet cat or dog? Just slaughter a dog or a cat and you should get it 100% of the time!
  • Some minor tweaks to the dungeons, once you complete the Dragon Island dungeon you will receive your first permanent 1x exp rate bonus
These changes will come into effect shortly, after a small server save and restart.

A couple of days off from updates, but we're pressing forward with a major change that should be complete in a couple of weeks.

Smaller tweaks have been made to other systems, but the big update is taking up most of our time at the moment. We will announce it as soon as it is nearer completion!

post some screenshots on first post please 🤩
I'm very limited for time at the moment due to evening shifts, but I'll post screenshots of the major update asap, there's a long way to go but I'll be uploading it as quickly as it allows. The screenshots for now will have to be the current version and update when I get stuff added :D

After a few months where I had no time, like at all, for enjoyment I find myself with unlimited time! Major updates coming soon, but currently just improving performance of scripts!