• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][10.98] Revolution OT Alpha/beta. Planned Release January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://revolutionot.com
Server Address
revolutionot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Love this server. Only players missing. Ofc it's just beta so there are small bugs

Love this server. Only players missing. Ofc it's just beta so there are small bugs

Thank you :)
And yeah obviously there's gonna be a lack of many players during Beta as players dont like having their time "wasted" or having their characters getting wiped :p

Some people like to wait untill Beta is over on Games and then play it so they haven't "spoiled" all fun things :)

Looking great, thats a big feature list! o_O:D:cool:

New Feature up coming!

Hardcore Dungeons - Battle exceptionally strong creatures and bosses while putting some risk into it for greater rewards.
If you die inside of the dungeon you will lose all gear as if you had red skull. So think twice about which gear to bring and who you bring along.

Server is actually pretty decent. Could be fun to play if there were actual people playing this. Seems to be just people who are x-logged at trainers. There are a few annoying bugs and in some parts theres a serious lack of information in my opinion.

Server is actually pretty decent. Could be fun to play if there were actual people playing this. Seems to be just people who are x-logged at trainers. There are a few annoying bugs and in some parts theres a serious lack of information in my opinion.

Thank you for the feedback @femos, i totally agree with you that more players during Beta would both be nice and help :)

And yeah there is still info that i need to put up on the website, ive started working on a wiki page aswell :)

Server is back up & New update :)

Code:
New Feature! 
Hardcore Dungeons - Battle exceptionally strong creatures and bosses while putting some risk into it for greater rewards. 
If you die inside of the dungeon you will lose all gear as if you had red skull. So think twice about which gear to bring and who you bring along. 

Thrones now work in the quest for lvl 400. (Top Floor Weapons quest).

Ladders in minotaur spawn now work.

1 New mount has been added.

A new treasure chest look has been added.

7 New Monster Look types has been added ( Part of Hardcore Dungeons)

Herbalism has been added and can be found in the World and Spawns. Which can then be used for the Alchemy bowl in Temple :slight_smile: (All recipes to be added and explained on wiki)

dAhyLi7.jpg

I can officially say that i aim to release the server on 1st of January 2020! It could happen abit earlier but more info will come if thats the case 👍

It's awhile left but i want to make sure that the content is superb and make sure there are no major exploits/bugs.

Im currently working on adding the 2 new vocations.

Last edited:
I forgot to digitally sign the files for installer but its fixed now Thanks to @oen432 :)

Made A charicter, walked into trainers, charicters bugged now. Loggin makes my client crash every time.

yes i have 3 different charicters stuck in three different spots
all with crash bug.

It's because the client was not updated but I could still log on? fixed.

Client update is required for the latest update. :)

Code:
Changed high level monsters exp to hp ratio, and added some new loot and items.

Hanna missions has been reworked and there are now alot more missions !

7 new Unique Rolls with Void Crystal.

10 new weapons, 2 new armors. (Monster drops)

Some High level spawns for Reborn +1 area

A new Rarity has been added.

Scout and Tamer vocations added.

2 New quests for Fist weapons.

Added support for Upgrading Fist Weapons.

4 new monsters (located in Quests).

Added 10+ New spells for the new vocations.

Added 3 new HIGH level spawns for people with Reborn +5 (With new really good loot) ;)

Rashid should no longer spam.

Mixcoatl now drops all his stuff and there is an Item set for Mixcoatl dungeon gear.

Fixed crocs of mixcoatl which gave 50% to much health.

Added 6 new Item sets from Dungeon's Mixcoatl's Temple & Dreamer of the Galaxy.

15 New Items which can drop from Dreamer of the Galaxy.

3 New VERY high level spawns has been added in Reborn +5 Area :) Enjoy

!points system has been discontinued :=)

Last edited:
Code:
You can no longer skip big parts of Soul of Ferumbras Dungeon by walking over the Lava

All monsters in Soul of Ferumbras Dungeon can now see invisible.

Added a New upgrade item called Pure Benitoite (It can upgrade your items itemlevel by 1, Also has a chance to decrease your items itemlevel by 1.)

100 Essence of Benitoite can be changed into 1 Pure Benitoite.

Hardcore Dungeon boss (Master of Undead) now drops loot.

2 New spells has been added 
•Cure All (Exana All) cures all conditions
•Mass Taunt (Exeta Gran Res) taunts all Monsters in a 3x3 Area.

You can no longer use Portal Orb inside of Hardcore Dungeon.

Added 3 New Mounts to the Store.

Added Attack Speed attribute to the server :)

A new currency has been added called Diamond, 1 Diamond is worth 100 Crystal Coins. You can easily get them by right clicking on a stack of 100 Crystal coins.

No doubt this server took my attention, i've been testing it for a few weeks now and all i can say is AWESOME! The nice thing about having an open beta is to see the progress during my playtime, if i report any bugs, its 99% of the time fixed within the hour. I love how the server works to have a good time playing even tho it's not officially released and just a beta

Can't wait untill the full version is released! I for sure will keep playing :)

I have decided to do one final Beta Character wipe which means all players will get deleted.

This will happen with the new update that's to come which will add some features, lots of new monsters and spawns, some new items, new runes and changes to major systems like removal of the points system.

Understand that this is in BETA phase and everything will get wiped once the server is to be released!

Except for Store points earned from bug reporting, donations and accounts. So all you need to do if you already had an account is to login again and create a new character.

Yours,
Bubbakushy!

I would like to welcome @CynterO to the Revolution team as an official Mapper.
Im so glad to have you on the team :)

With todays update there is also a Character wipe! One last beta phase before January!

Code:
80+ New monsters has been added.
25 New Outfits.
41 New Mounts.
2 New Npcs.
Reborn Area 1 is finished.
Reborn Area 5 is finished.

A New Points system has been added which allows for Health(1%), Mana(1%), Attackpower(1%) and Magicpower(2%) to be appointed. One point is assigned each 25th level up to 500 and then each 50th level, and once each 100th level after 1000+

Added a few more questions to the Trivia.

Enraged monsters now appear as raids.

Website Shop has been updated with Outfit / Mount Images.

5 New Spawns has been added to the Reborn 5+ Area.

Monsters in Reborn area has been nerfed both in Both Health and Experience.( It was the rates that Reborn 10+ should have).

Fixed a bug where when you leveled up you would lose hp to your "base hp" instead of your current max hp.

Autofeed has been added, All you need to do once you login is use food once and it'll keep eating.

Website change: Verifying your email now grants you 50 store points.

Added 10 New monsters which can be found in Reborn areas.

Outfit bonuses has been removed as i dont see any point in it. Could be seen as p2w if used wrong.

Revscripts has been added to the source code (Thank you @Oen)

A new boss encounter (Innocence) Has been added. See video.

Website got an update to fix the broken images in long tables.

60 new images added for character equipment.

The Sailor spawn has been changed to not represent a 5 minute mapping work 😅

A new high level Quest has been added. 'Lucifers Hell'

A new NPC which offers a quest

Mage spells has been buffed.

Fixed some quests where you would only get 1 pair of fist gloves instead of 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.