• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 10.99 Elythia RPG/FUN 3x EXP RATE ONLINE SINCE 23.03.2017 /// PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it is not possible to use autoheal, there is a program to use to calculate the loot rate, the amount of money you are gaining. Tibialyzer i think it is called but thats it. No Bots of any kind is allowed.

Is it possible to connect with this server via client 11 ?

What happened to your other server wich would "never reset"?

Changelog 03/05/2017

We have added experience boost until level 50. It starts at 6x and goes down by 0.2 every few levels ending at 3x on level 50.

Stamina system has been enabled. (1.5x exp above 40 hours)

Entering into Shardhead boss room doesn't result in debug anymore.

Starting items have been modified and now they are slightly better.

Few map bugs have been fixed.

Tier 3 melee weapon crafting is now avaible, distance weapon crafting will be implented later.

Added two new subpages on website, more will come soon.

Please, take a minute and take part in our poll regarding PvP.
Should Elythia become PvP server? (Protection Level - 80)

~ Eternity :)

Meh. :(

Haven't been able to play due to work and my accounting projects. Might be able to play some this weekend if anyone wants to hunt together.

Regards,
Cody

What level are you? Maybe we could hunt together :p (also whats ur voc?)

The server is getting some new players, I invited some friends and they love it :)

The server is getting some new players, I invited some friends and they love it :)
Awesome :)

Changelog 05/06/2017

Thais has been revamped. Library got completely changed and two new houses have been added.

Oakridge has got depot now, it's located near ship.

Oakridge has been changed to be more low level friendly, no more Giant Spiders or Demons running around the city.

Dragon's behavior has been changed. Now it runs when it has 300 health points left.

Killer Caiman's haste speed change has been greatly increased.

Lion's Rock deeper floors are now reachable without need of doing the quest.

Demon Oak has been nerfed, but it's still much more difficult than on real tibia due to possibility of doing it without 6666 demons killed. Also it's impossible to bypass quest for distance vocations by shooting monsters outside the quest area.

~Eternity :)

Just level 20, elder druid. Also have a paladin.
Would like to play some since my next set of classes begin tomorrow and there goes my free time with it.

Regards,
Cody

Your website background could get some love?

wCvZzVw.jpg

Those black borders.

Started Yesterday, fuck me why this server hasn't got people online is really upsetting me, I mean low experience server with really nice editet things like forging items -tiers, some custom quests + difficult and boring promotions are deleted, omg guys come and try it out, + come by check forum screenshot sections.

Check my progress out and if you think its something you would enjoy come and try.
http://elythia.zapto.org/forum.php?forum=Screenshots&cat=12&thread=7

Theres many more updates to come and I hope that everyone try this out. Since the server is now PVP there will be more action and interaction between players.

I hope to see more and new faces around, Greetings.

(Durin)

Your website background could get some love?

wCvZzVw.jpg

Those black borders.
Hmm, weird.
I don't have those black borders.
If you know what might caused that, any help would be welcome. :) I don't have experience with websites, haha :p

Started Yesterday, fuck me why this server hasn't got people online is really upsetting me, I mean low experience server with really nice editet things like forging items -tiers, some custom quests + difficult and boring promotions are deleted, omg guys come and try it out, + come by check forum screenshot sections.

Check my progress out and if you think its something you would enjoy come and try.
http://elythia.zapto.org/forum.php?forum=Screenshots&cat=12&thread=7
Welcome to Elythia. The online amount is constantly growing as we changed to PvP. Hope you will stay for longer ;)

~GOD Eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back