• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.4] - EpicWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
OFFLINE DUE TO SECURITY REASONS, WORKING WITH SOME STUFF :)

Hello! I decided to finally host a server on my own home computer. You will soon get some information about it.

First of all, I am hosting this server for YOU, so you have some stuff to do when boored. This is a fun war server, you login with 1/1 and choose a character (depending on what vocation you wanna be).

Server is almost online 24/7. (closes after 1-2 AM on the nights and opend in the morning (GMT+2).

How do I connect?
IP: EpicWars.servegame.com
Client: 8.4
Login: 1/1
Map: Random
Working team: Ofcourse

Computer Information:
8 GB Ram
Processor: 1,90 GHz
Internet Connection: (Paying for 100mbts, but only getting 92~~ mbts in download and up about 50 mbts.

I highly doubt that there would be any lags at all, I have strong protections against DDoS Attacks (Also, my ISP is watching how many packets that are being sent to me at the same time, if it's too high or execeed the limit, they will take legal actions and contact the DDoS performer's ISP and the person will probably be banned by his ISP and get charged).

I don't think you need to know more, try it out! :)

Also, if you want to play another server which is on a dedicated server that I'm having, you may want to check out http://roxor1337.net/ :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back