• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.42] Hypocritic Realmap with Yalahar

freaked1

Solutions
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: Hypocritic.servegame.com
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.42
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Website*~: Hypocritic - Latest News
~*Exp rate*~: Stages, on homepage -> EXP Stages
~*Map*~: Realmap with Yalahar
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: 4x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 6 kills gives you Red skull and 8 lends you to a ban.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 60x Skill and 50x Magic.

More Features:
~*Alot of quests*~
~*Poi Quest*~
~*Annihilator*~
~*Balanced vocations*~
~*Inquestion(spelled?)*~
~*Demon Helmet Quest*~
~*Svargrond arena(WORKING)*~
~*And alot more*~
~*Addons system (for gold)*~

There is only one way to see if it is good, TRY IT!
We need players to make this server fun for everyone!

Exp Stage:
1-50 = 400x
51-80 = 350x
81-100 = 250x
101-120 = 130x
121-150 = 65x
151-180 = 55x
181-200 = 50x
201-220 = 45x
221-240 = 40x
241-250 = 35x
251-260 = 30x
261-300 = 15x
301-320 = 10x
321-350 = 7x
351-380 = 5x
381+ = 3x

Contact [email protected] if you find any bugs!

Last edited:
Just another rl map. Make custom map instead without overpowered donations and you will succeed very much

People make Real map, because they often gets many players and many players = $$$$

dumb name but great stages!
but i think last stage should be 5x :)
wont test it

Hypocritic? another dumb name by a man who doesn't know what it means?
Hypocritic what you are doing now, judging this server.. Well didn't know how hypokrites was translated in english so, Hypocritic it was :p

Yes it is Realmap, since I like it alot :D I don't like custom maps with tps :S And making a custom map my own is getting me on my nerves, so sorry.
And also the Realmap since I want to have low rates :) It makes the game more fun to play.

Hypocritic what you are doing now, judging this server.. Well didn't know how hypokrites was translated in english so, Hypocritic it was :p

Yes it is Realmap, since I like it alot :D I don't like custom maps with tps :S And making a custom map my own is getting me on my nerves, so sorry.
And also the Realmap since I want to have low rates :) It makes the game more fun to play.

You're wrong.. why am I a hypocrite for judging the server? a hypocrite is for an example if I hate botters and I bot myself, then I'm a hypocrite. But judging your server makes me one? no wonder why you got it all wrong.

Haha :) well, we had Swedish lessons and then we did study mythology, hypokrites = dömma on swedish, and that is judge xD
But I thought that hypocritic did sound like hypokrites xD That is why I thought that it was judge :D

Sorry for that :)

Back