• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 8.54 Zornia Global map 24/7

jonasu

Solutions
Reaction score
Fun and serious OT-project with an active staff and frequent updates! Gods/CMs answer almost all the time and helps you out with any problems.

Connection info:

Ip: zornia.mine.nu
Client: 8.54
Port: 7171
Uptime: 24h (offline for updates, server saves and restarts)

Features & Info:

Real Tibia map including Gengia, Rich Town and Pyre.
No rook.
Accurate pvp-damage.
Online 24/7!
Quick potion system.
Lots of usefull in game-commands.
No lags!
Black skull system.
Many avaible houses!

Exp-stages:

8-50: 750x
51-100: 150x
101-150: 40x
151-200: 25x
201-250: 15x
251-300: 8x
301-350:3x
351+: 2x
351+: 3x

Last edited:
Tired of playing real maps with lots of players and almost no place to hunt? Annoyed that players with donate items get to much power? Not here! As soon as a hunting place get crowded, we'll just map more to fit the player need :) And the donates are not to much either. We have real pvp damage so this server is fun to have a war on.

CHEAP DONATES FIRST MONTH OF SERVER

AAC: Zornia - Latest News
Client: 8.54
Port: 7171
Exp-stages:
8-50: 750x
51-100: 250x
101-150: 75x
151-200: 55x
201-250: 25x
251-300: 15x
301-350:5x
351+: 3x

Online 24/7!

16 different cities including gengia, rich town and ZAO coming soon!
Lever system to buy potions!
Trainers easy access!
Cheap donates!
Friendly and active staff!
Frequent updates!

cheap donations? OMFG give me a break, donations for 50 euro? what would it be when the server is longer online :s
No thank, wont play it..

I love oldschool _/

edited: looooooooooooool look at this:

Name: Dj Knaatch
Position: Senior Tutor
Sex: male
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 180
World: Zornia
Residence: Thais
Balance: 0 Gold Coins.
Guild Membership: SoN oF WaR of the WaR ZoNe
Last login: 31 August 2010, 9:13 am
Created: 29 August 2010, 2:07 pm

30 Aug 2010, 22:29 Died at level 251 by Orshabaal and by wisp..

lol? edited chatacters? FAIL

That is my rl, hes a staffmember and we tried both bless command and reward system to be certain it worked.
And you get 140 points for 50 euro (we put it there more for fun then for actual purpose), the rest of the donates are half price compared to other servers and not that overpowered.
Im glad you dont play as directly you start flaming the server b4 knowing anything.
Also i have plans to have the server online for more like a year, at the moment there are many bugs and such. However we are working every day on them and in a week or a few days most of the biggest bugs/missed will be gone!

Don't assume the worst, ASK!

That is my rl, hes a staffmember and we tried both bless command and reward system to be certain it worked.
And you get 140 points for 50 euro (we put it there more for fun then for actual purpose), the rest of the donates are half price compared to other servers and not that overpowered.
Im glad you dont play as directly you start flaming the server b4 knowing anything.
Also i have plans to have the server online for more like a year, at the moment there are many bugs and such. However we are working every day on them and in a week or a few days most of the biggest bugs/missed will be gone!

Don't assume the worst, ASK!

If hes a staff member, wouldt it be fair do delete his account instead of leaving him on number 1 at the highscore list?? so yoiu let your staff play and they will have th highest levels, gratz man....

And dont worry, ive tried your ot to look at the map, but its not my kind of map.
Have fun with it!

Well thanks man! I will :) And yeah, the map isn't much atm but in a few days i will open upp gengia, pyre and such. Also im thinking about adding zao as that place seem quite popular (and big!).
I actually removed his levels b4 i put server here, however hes been sitting and levling for a few nights going lvl 130-250. As i am his friend i lowered the level, don't want to be a bitch to my friends but at the same time i want to keep it as serious as it can get. I can however assure you that as the testing is done. The levels of the staff wont be altered, with exception of original levling ofc ;)

Bump: Now added Pyre!
Also Inq and yalahar quest. And a lot of small fixes. The server should be more playable now :)

Back