• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN/BRAZIL] Yalahar War 8.4

STOP REPOSTING IT CHRIST

Fix the lag please, it makes the server HORRIBLE.

I have tried my best to fix the laggs.
But someone keeps magebombing the server (=causes laggs)

I host it on a normal stationair computer at my own home.
Who cares if there is just a liiiiiiiiitle laggs sometimes.
Just join the war and have fun!

Edit: I asked the players if it laggs. I got the answer 'no'.

Last edited:
magebombing a PVP E ot? how pathetic
Yeah I know. The s.c magebombers want to kill all the high-levels on the server by using Magebomb.

But they will fail from now on since I'm blocking if there is more than 1 connection from same IP.

1. There isn't a little lag. Theres a ALOT
2. Magebombing? Your server players go back to temple at login.
3. You obviously asked your real friends if they get lag considering they live next door.

@up
don't think so

1. I do not lagg and nobody did that (i asked via broadcast) (looks like you will have to buy a new computer)
2. wtf are u talking about.
3. read 1

@up
don't think so

1. I do not lagg and nobody did that (i asked via broadcast) (looks like you will have to buy a new computer)
2. wtf are u talking about.
3. read 1

1.Do you really want my comptuer specs? Could be around 10x better then your windows 98.
2. When you DIE you go back to the temple. When you LOGOFF you go back to the temple. How can you magebomb?

1.Do you really want my comptuer specs? Could be around 10x better then your windows 98.
2. When you DIE you go back to the temple. When you LOGOFF you go back to the temple. How can you magebomb?

Asta Magebomb allows you to control the chars your doing a magebomb with, so you can login like 5 chars, make them follow you and combo sd everyone who you attack.

Back