• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Cantera 8.1

Unbelievable

Reaction score
The first thing I want to tell you guys, I am NOT the hoster or a Gamemaster. Im just a player that asked CM Korven if I was allowed to adviserment this ot here. So, here I'll start talk ;

Since there have been so many bad cantera maps up and runned. So he decided to make a cantera map. I can recommend this ot for you ppl that doesn't like to level really slowly. This is a medium high exp [I don't mean like 100x~. Its 40x.]So you'll take lvls in the beginning quite fast. I think you all ppl out there knows what the cantera map looks like. Here's event's some times to. So, I'll straightly recommend you this ot. The cantera map got, Instances, Annih, Hota, Dhq, all that regual quests as all ot's got. I think im finished with the talk. I'll give you some information ABOUT the ot now:
__________________________________________________ ___________________

Experience: 40x.
Skill rate: 100x.
Magic rate: 25x.
Loot rate: 3x.
Ip: Canteraace.mine.nu
Community Masters: CM Korven & CM Creepy Shaman.
Senior Tutors: Noone yet. I'll think you can make applications later.
Tutors: Noone yet. I'll think you can make applications later.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

You make an account at 111111/tibia. Homepage MABYE comes later. He's not sure atm.

Hmm, what more can I tell you all in ****** more about... If you need any help, ask for help in help-channel. Or CM Korven, CM Creepy Shaman. But if they are offline, you could ask Pepziwe Whirlwind or Khyou Whirlwind. Im Pepziwe Whirlwind that have been writing this. I'll add more in future. Thanks. Hope you'll enjoy canteraace.mine.nu. Dont forget, you'r adventure starts right now!

Back