• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crypton Rl Map 8.0

LoveSong

Reaction score
• Name: Crypton OT 8.0
• IP Adress: crypton-serv.hopto.org
• Account Page: http://crypton-serv.hopto.org
• Port: 7171
• Experience Rate: 10x
• Skill Rate: 25x
• Magic Rate: 8x
• Map: Real tibia map.
• Real Liberty Bay and Svargrond on Map!
• Client: 8.0
• Rookgaard: No
• Staff: GM Dura on Crypton

Rules:

• 1) No botting, if caught you will be banned.
• 2) No asking for a staff position.
• 3) No abusing bugs.
• 4) Obvious rules..
• 5) No asking for items!

Come join us!

~Gm Dura

Last edited:
Since this looks like a serious server I would appreciete if you possible could post some screenshots =).

Okay, now lets sumarise his post...

His/Her title.
[SWE]- It is lingo for SWEDISH or Hosted in SWEDEN
Crypton- Now this is the server name

If you managed it this far, give yourself a pack on the back! But keep on going ;]

Rl Map- Lingo for Real Life Map, Also known as the map of Tibia
8.0- Version of tibia required to play...

Now, lets move onto the bit with the map, where he states which map hes using.
This can suggest one thing, the map uses a real tibia map.
Congratulations, you found a screenshot.

Okay, now lets sumarise his post...

His/Her title.
[SWE]- It is lingo for SWEDISH or Hosted in SWEDEN
Crypton- Now this is the server name

If you managed it this far, give yourself a pack on the back! But keep on going ;]

Rl Map- Lingo for Real Life Map, Also known as the map of Tibia
8.0- Version of tibia required to play...

Now, lets move onto the bit with the map, where he states which map hes using.
This can suggest one thing, the map uses a real tibia map.
Congratulations, you found a screenshot.
Lol, if you've been playing on some real tibia map servers you'll know that the maps ain't 100% like each other. Some are more detailed, some are not. 99% of them got something custom made in their map. And I only said it was serious cuz it's how much was it; 8x?

Lol, if you've been playing on some real tibia map servers you'll know that the maps ain't 100% like each other. Some are more detailed, some are not. 99% of them got something custom made in their map. And I only said it was serious cuz it's how much was it; 8x?

You asked for a screenshot, he specifically said that hes using real tibia map, thus not mentioning anything about it having custom areas on the map, if hed of said "Real Tibia map with custom areas", then maybe...

You asked for a screenshot, he specifically said that hes using real tibia map, thus not mentioning anything about it having custom areas on the map, if hed of said "Real Tibia map with custom areas", then maybe...
I thought he wasn't so detailed? How many OTs do you see which say "Real Tibia map with custom areas"?. But there is lot of OTs saying "Real Tibia map", and when I logg on I'll see custom areas etc. I'm not saying it's your fault they don't mention it you know...

I dont sayed its a perfect real tibia map..
But it a real map with 90% or more of real tibia....

I got liberty bay 100% too >.<

Back