• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Elox OT Rpg-PvP 8.11

Don't play, he's abusing GM. He is killing the players that is higher than hes original character, with hes GM!

@Krille09
Unnecessary comment, if you don't like it just leave it.

Updated the map with new hunting spots..
New Frost dragon, Behemoth, Demon, Black knight spawn.

Added Bullseye, Mastermind and Berserk potion, have also added Great spirit potion for paladins, and a new wand quest for mages to make the vocations more balanced.

Nah, thats not true, Um.. I mean GOD elox havent been abusing his gm in anyways, Im CM haydoori, or acutally WAS Cm haydoori.. He dident abuse it.. He dont even have a orginal character.
yea the teleport room sucked abit, I hope not after the bit mapping i did, Well.. I had many people complaining about bannig them for nothing so i had it removed, My character is ip banned and also banned :eek:
Anyways while i was mapping i had to make sure he dident scam me after the mapping, soo i decided to make a place where i can kick the server, Get eq cash etc, so.. If i aint getting my character back.. Pm here or on [email protected], Ill tell you where the place is :D:O

As Elox says HE UPDATED THE MAP.

Updated the map with new hunting spots..
New Frost dragon, Behemoth, Demon, Black knight spawn.

Added Bullseye, Mastermind and Berserk potion, have also added Great spirit potion for paladins, and a new wand quest for mages to make the vocations more balanced.

Thats acutally not true, I did that update i mapped it, I worked with that the whole day to make sure it looks good,
Thankz to elox, That map will be released. With HIS teleport and MINE Update..
And as i told earlier on the thread, If you want the eq and each.. Soft boots everthing, (not how to kick)
For sure you ill get it.

Last edited:
Today, Sunday the server will go down around 21:00 CET.~

I'm going away for 2 days and can't have the server running while I'm gone (Even If I would have the server running, my dad would be downloading.. So there's no point!)

The server will be back up again at Tuesday night!
Might have some special events then!

So be back at Tuesday!

@Unbelievable
Yeah that's why there's 90+ players online on the days.

Server is up running again! :)

I think (just my opinion) that you need to rework your exp stages and spread them out a bit farther.

Level 111 - Level 150 - 25x exp
Level 151 -Level 170 - 10x exp
Level 171 -Level 300 - 5x exp

People can take level 150 with ease, but when ever they get thru to 175 or so it takes 5x as long to get the same bit of exp you were getting at 145. And 2 level 145 could easily slaughter 1 level 175, and 2 level 145's wouldnt be hard to make with your stages.

Not flaming, just stating my opinion :)

Ma ip was changed today, so for those who used 81.236.212.136 and couldn't login.
Use: elox.mine.nu instead.

BUMP. Sorry about the laggs lately, I've been working so haven't had time to be at the computer. Stopped working now, so will be more active.

Back