• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
He made prob 200 euro maybe but not 18k xD that guy is braindamaged : P
It's ok I refuse to even respond to him since he obviously has something wrong with him and I'd feel bad if I made fun of someone with something mentally wrong with themselves.

<3

Frozeria International Tournament video is now available on our facebook page!

Bump!

Last edited by a moderator:
When are you giving out the free 5k points for liking/sharing the facebook page?

Haha thanks for the bump and support !

Its added like every 12 / 24 hr but it should be added within 24 hours after u liked, shared and sent ur name to our grp
Thanks got em, maybe add another floor with trainers since its always full xD

0267d2feb810cba23ad215605eb23b87.png

Says alot sure we use some spoof but still 70 % are real there's still obviously a player base

????

Why do you think 90 % of all twitch streamers at talking about my server?

because you fucking PAID them!? worst thing is that you are even so pathethic, that when a streamer doesnt take your cash to promote your server you just sent a fucking donation in there advertising it in the message so it pops up on the stream.. like srsly?

even buying likes on facebook now, huh?
814b8dbcba8c91fc923e7a52f73b5638.png
you really have no shame, do you XD

Hello,
when update comming out ? with bigger trainers? maybe any new events comming out? new place would be nice (like was on winter new winter island with new missions)
And i have suggestion to add new boss harder than 3k lvl bosses with nice exp reward and longer spawn. (i rembeber there was "king" boss in boss room he spawn like 2h and you could get a rly nice exp)

why you guys hate that much wtfff, make love not war, good luck to you @Loveria
and we all know how every fucking "unique good ot" sproof so wth are you guys talking like he is the only one who do that sh*t, you guys might be legit kiddos.

why you guys hate that much wtfff, make love not war, good luck to you @Loveria
and we all know how every fucking "unique good ot" sproof so wth are you guys talking like he is the only one who do that sh*t, you guys might be legit kiddos.
difference is he's egotistical as fuck and tries to back up his arguments with clearly false information, proving he's nothing but a liar
sure, maybe some servers have spoofs but he clearly got smacked the fuck off of otservlist because of his blatant spoofing
i honestly can't understand how people back this retard up, call me a kid all you want, people can't see the giant pile of shit right in front of their eyes
hell, i wouldn't be surprised if he even paid you to back him up ;)

difference is he's egotistical as fuck and tries to back up his arguments with clearly false information, proving he's nothing but a liar
sure, maybe some servers have spoofs but he clearly got smacked the fuck off of otservlist because of his blatant spoofing
i honestly can't understand how people back this retard up, call me a kid all you want, people can't see the giant pile of shit right in front of their eyes
ofc im not doing it for free (jk) also im not trying to defend him, just saying that you guys are just caring about something that doesnt care that much

The guy is honest about everything ? He never said hes not spoofing but i know for fact that hes not spoofing the chars its @denkan97 xD
He's usually botting 50-100 Chars for the free point system they use on the OT so idk if you should be talking without facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back